There's only one day left to check out The Armoire and participate in the hunt - we have five great designers showing their wares and an interesting and challenging hunt for some gorgeous items, including some that won't be sold after the hunt is over. BE SURE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE HUNT! It isn't hard, but you won't know what to do if you just skim them or don't read them at all. The effort is worth it, I promise!

I have several new items up for sale, including my work from the Rezzable Egypt show. Here is the Lotus Necklace (matching pieces soon to come!)



Also, my Hellenic sets, which have a loose Greek influence and the chunky style that is so in right now, which makes me happy because I love bold pieces!





Be sure to come by Sunday between 12 and 2 pm for our Not a Runway Show - models will be wearing jewelry from the show and standing on pedestals in graceful poses (by LAP!) so that you can actually zoom in on the jewelry up close and see how it looks on the body. The event closes Sunday evening at 10 pm SLT so don't miss your chance to pick up these amazing gifts.

Stay shiny!